Greetings from Wesley Novack

Wesley Novack penguin at wesleytech.com
Tue Nov 22 16:43:14 MST 2005

Greetings PLUG members,

I have just joined the PLUG community and I look forward to discussing
and learning more about Linux with others in the Phoenix area.

About me:
I currently live in the North Phoenix area and work as a Systems
Administrator for MCI (soon to be Verizon) in Chandler, AZ. Most of my
client and server systems are Windows based, but I also do some minor
work with Tru64 HP Unix.

I am a staff member at www.cdfreaks.com, the world's largest optical
storage technology website. I write news and reviews on DVD burners
along with other optical storage related hardware and software.

Age: 25
School: GCC graduate, CIS
OS's in use on personal PC's: Fedora Core 4, SuSE 10.0, Windows XP

--
Thank you,

Wesley Novack
http://wesleytech.com