OT: new car advice

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 13:24:33 MST 2005

--- FoulDragon at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/21/2005 12:34:03 PM US
> Mountain Standard Time,
> josh_coffman at yahoo.com writes:
> >Nissan XTerra
> >Nissan Frontier
> >Toyota Tacoma
>

> How about a Santa Fe or Tucson?  They're
> well-warranted, probably reasonably
> reliable (Hyundai has *really* cleaned their act up
> in the last ten years),
> and affordable.  Not really trail-riding material,
> but I don't know if you worry
> about that.

Not really worried about trail riding since it will
mostly be a daily-use vehicle, but the intention is to
have something that is capable of off-road so we can
use it for taking our mountain bikes out to some cool
rides. Hence 2wd is ok, but decent power, clearance
and good suspension are things I'm looking at.

So both those are under-powered and questionable for
basic off-road. Thanks though.

Shin zen ni rei
-j
Registered Linux user number 403109