OT: new car advice

Erik Bixby erik.bixby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:50:23 MST 2005

I put over 100,000 miles on a Nissan hard body (predecessor to the
Frontier). In those 100,000 miles, the only problem I had was something
breaking in one of the rear brakes. It cost me a little over $100 to repair.
I look forward to being able to buy another Nissan vehicle. I thoroughly
enjoyed my previous one. I no longer own it as it was totalled in a
collision...
-Erik