Apache2 question

Michael Sammartano volinaz at cox.net
Mon Nov 14 09:19:35 MST 2005

I think what you are asking is how to change the default directory from
the apache root directory to your domain. This is simple. Here is a copy
of mine. It is under the Global settings in httpd.conf

# forbid access to the entire filesystem by default
<Directory />
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
</Directory>

#This will change the default directory to whatever you want. Note the
permissions.

<Directory /srv/www/htdocs/volinaz>
    Options None
    AllowOverride None