Wi-Fi hotspots

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Nov 13 14:26:18 MST 2005

Am 13. Nov, 2005 schwätzte jerry davis so:

> I will be coming to Phoenix on 11/26 for my new job starting 11/28.

Welcome to Phoenix!

The first PLUG meeting after that will be the devel meeting at Adtron in
Tempe on the first of Dec.

> I will be staying with my aunt who has AOL dialup.
>
> Could some of you direct me to some Wi-Fi hotspots, that aren't very
> expensive?
>
> I will be living in the Gilbert area, and will be working in Mesa (near 60).

Where near the 60 in Mesa? We probably all presume on the west side near
Dobson/Alma School/Country Club.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "But you could teach these skills to a high-school student, and you could