bottom/top posting

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 1 19:47:14 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 19:03 -0700, Dan Lund wrote:
> Funny, that's what I used to call Wired magazine...
> with all seriousness.
>
> On 11/1/05, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:> >
> > I think I stopped signatures about 1999 - Wired magazine would call them
> > "Tired" - I don't read them either. Sort of like driving an SUV to
> > compensate...
----
dead tree form magazines are a curious relic but as someone that always
wanted to order the X-ray glasses as a kid...I'm a sucker for the ads -
besides, I am sick of all the pics with kids & tux in Linux Journal.

As for Wired...they sort of get the idea of Linux but they are seemingly
preoccupied with genuflecting for Steve Jobs.

;-)

Craig

believed to be clean.