Intel to cut Linux out of the content market

stu wien33 at cox.net
Sun Jul 17 15:35:49 MST 2005

	Yes, I read this already. It's a page taken directly out of the "Big Brother
Development Manual". Scary stuff! I wonder how long it will be until it's
illegal to start a garage band, and guitarists will have to pay a royalty to
the "United Luthiers Association" for every song they play on their "Legally
Licensed" instruments?
	Stu