machine status

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jul 15 15:42:11 MST 2005

moin, moin,

Alan, Brian and I talked after the meeting last night.

Brian has some nice servers we can use, but they have to remain on the
Sequoia premises.

He and Alan would like to move to mambo for our content engine.

That's something AzPHP seems to cover a lot, so it seems to have local
interest as well.

We think we should move the web-hosting to Brian's box at Sequoia for now.
We should still investigate possibly moving to Deru or Derek's hosting in
a couple of months. By moving to Sequoia now we can have a fully
functional web site again and we'll have direct access to the box via
various methods.

Brian can also take over primary DNS for our domain, which should
hopefully solve the DNS issues some people see.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Fairy Tale, n.: A horror story to prepare children for the newspapers.