Partition question

Donn dlshumway at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:17:48 MST 2005

If you created a partition, but didn't format it, all should have to do is
to boot from the WinXP disk and select this partition as the destination for
XP and format it, then install.

I've done this many times without any problem.

Good luck.

On 7/8/05, augie <grayfox78 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hi Pluggers,
> I recently installed CentOS 405 on a boxen that I'm setting up as a file
> server, and during the partitioning segment I created a 20 gig partition
> as
> free space but it doesn't show up anywhere. I'm hoping to format it as
> vfat
> so that I can load winxp on it. Any words of wisdom as to how I can
> accomplish this?
> --
> augie
> grayfox78 at cox dot net
>
> In a world without walls or fences, who needs windows or gates?

Donn
"Sarcasm is the safe alternative to expressing anger."
--Richard North Patterson