New Website

Jason Hayes hh at hayz.ws
Fri Dec 30 09:59:46 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 13:55 -0700, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. wrote:
> I just took a lookse at the Plug Website (http://plug.phoenix.az.us) and to
> my surprise it has changed.

Re the website: Was there any discussion on why Joomla was used as the
CMS?

I had pretty much decided on using Drupal for an upcoming site design
project, but then noticed PLUG had used Joomla.

I searched the PLUG discussion archives but did not notice any
discussion on the choice of CMS software. All that I saw was a note that
the site designers had used Joomla (no discussion on why they made that
choice).

Was there something about Joomla that made it stand out, or was it a "6
of one, half a dozen of another" kind of thing?

Thanks
Jason