local pc deals

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Dec 27 16:29:07 MST 2005

Am 22. Dec, 2005 schwätzte Josh Coffman so:

> Well, the cpu fan on my desktop died today. Because I
> told my wife that it sounded like it was ab out to,
> she thought I must have done it on purpose. made me
> laugh. Anyway, anyone know of good pc deals (prefer
> AMD) in the east valley area?

http://www.elitepc.com/

elite pc does most of its selling over the Net, but I think you can pick
things up at the office and avoid shipping costs.

elite pc used to be a significant partner for AMD. I don't know if it
still is, but it still sells AMD.

elite pc has also sponsored events for PLUG and ASULUG.

Looks like they finally had to move due to being in the path of the rail
project.

2240 North Scottsdale Road Suite 5B, Tempe, AZ 85281
1-866-44ELITE

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "It is appallingly obvious that our technology exceeds our humanity."
#   -- Einstein