RSS feeds question

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sat Dec 10 21:52:16 MST 2005

Alan Dayley wrote:

RSS feeds are just xml.  They allow for easy content swapping between sites.
Here for example is my news page that incorporates content from RSS Feeds:
http://www.twingeckos.com/TG/content/view/102/109/

As far as Firefox, there are extensions you can use to read them, here
is one:
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=424&application=firefox
Netscape comes with a sidebar/etc to view them.

JD

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC