broadcom 43xx reversed engineered

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Dec 6 23:43:36 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 07:28 -0800, Josh Coffman wrote:
> I was reading my daily news sites and saw this:
> http://osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=12886
>
> Anyone know anything about this?
> I am grateful to ndiswrapper for enabling wireless
> broadcom under linux, but I would so love to have
> native support for it.

I've been reading the mailing list, and it looks real.  Very exciting.
Some people are reporting getting it working with Airport Extremes
(which is what I'll have shortly).  So, I'm going to try and get it
working in a week or so.  I'd love to know any results that you have.  I
have to get it working, as NDIS Wrapper doesn't work for PPC :)

		--Ted