Why I love Fedora

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 10:35:38 MST 2005

I like Debian; I'm partial to SimplyMepis. It's just
that I'm chose Fedora for the performance,
semi-cutting edge tech, and the hope that those skills
may become useful in my work life.

A lot of what I said could apply to linux in general.
I'm just giving some props to my distro of choice and
the people who've helped me. (I typically hand out
LiveCD's of Ubuntu and SimplyMepis when I can. Even
though I probably should recomend the same distro I
use.)