Linux opportunity and experiment

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Dec 1 09:19:36 MST 2005

Josh Coffman said:

> I've thought about ordering Ubuntu cd's to give out.
> I've also heard, though, that you should typically
> refer people to the distro you use; in case they need
> help, you'll be more familiar.

That is good advise.  I generally follow it.

However, I am rapidly finding that professional manufactured and packaged
CDs like the Ubuntu are more impressive and readily accepted than CD-Rs
that I have burned.  I don't know of any nicely packaged Fedora CDs that I
give out to match my usual distro choice.

Mark Shuttleworth is on to something by making such nice Ubuntu
distribution sets available for no cost.

Alan