Dumping Computer Equipment

Ed Skinner ed at flat5.net
Wed Aug 31 12:21:00 MST 2005

     Or you could drive up I-17 to Carefree Highway, go west past the "dip" at
Lake Pleasant for 3.5 miles, turn north on the paved road for one mile to
where the pavement ends and you'll be on BLM land where shooting is legal.
I'd suggest a battery powered UPS so the system can be booted up and running
(Windows, of course) when you open up with a large caliber automatic weapon.
     Of course, you should plan on carting away the remnants (unlike the
others who shoot up various kinds of junk at that location).

--
Ed Skinner, ed at flat5.net, http://www.flat5.net/