GUI apt-get

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:28:53 MST 2005

Actually Mathmatica is great, if I have a four variable profit equations, (and
a the prerequisite number of relational equations) then for just a few clicks
I can have Mathmatica graph free moving representations of the three
dimensional cross section of the maximum profit surface area of the
4-demnsional object and then animate through the fixed!  It is so cool!!  But
it did not integrate with the circuit design program I had, so I went back to
MathCAD.  Now I don't use nay of them :)