Quick books for linux

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Aug 25 19:28:43 MST 2005

Am 25. Aug, 2005 schwätzte Michael Sammartano so:

> Is there an app out there that will do what Quick books will do for
> Linux? I need something like it for a small business.

GnuCash might do what you need.

There's also phpledger.

I don't know enough about accounting to compare any of that for you, but
I'm told GnuCash can handle small business accounting ( all double-entry
).

I know of a few businesses running on phpledger and one that sells it as
part of web-based office suite for customers.

ciao,

der.hans
#  As we enjoy great Advantages from the
#  Inventions of others we should be glad of an
#  Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of ours,
#  and this we should do freely and generously.
#  -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), on his refusal to patent his inventions.