Filesystem fun

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 26 May 2003 11:36:04 -0700 (MST)

My system looks like this (although none of the mounting has been done):
hda1: 3  gigs ext3  mounted at /
hda2: 6  gigs vfat  empty
hda3: 20 gigs ext3  mountes at /home
hda4: .5 gigs swap  swap

It is a laptop so I only have one hd and adding a raid controller, although
something that I think that they should do on laptops, is not an option. I
have already backed up everything so if I get a mushroom cloud it is not the
end of the world.

#man parted
here I come!