debian iso question

Rob Wultsch plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 24 May 2003 15:47:39 +0200

The best way in my opinion to get a debian desktop system is knoppix
disk. To install and config a full featured debian desktop that you do
not know all about the sound and video setting would take what, 5-6
hours? Knoppix install from one disk and configured in less than one.
Whatever you do not want you can apt-get remove away.