Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 May 2003 07:55:46 -0700

--=-NZh0HQK15qLR4/PnySk9

IIRC in talking with Hans on this subject a little while back.  The
facility needs to be able to handle 100 to 150 people at one time.=20
Including adequate space to spread out computers and parts to do
installs.  Ideally we prefer a place that has one or more separate rooms
to have tutorials, classes, lectures (but that is not mandatory).  Also,
somewhere that has food/beverage nearby or on site is a big plus.

Maybe we can do a 'mini' install at this location?  If we could do
regularly maybe it would be a good idea to installs once a quarter here
(west side) and once a quarter somewhere like Sequoia or ElitePC (east
side) if we are having trouble getting space for bigger events.

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 23:50, Adam Ballai wrote:
> Hey, I just want you guys to know that us, The Front, can supply=20
> bandwidth and space in Peoria (75th ave and Cactus Rd.) for an=20
> InstallFest.  What's the next step =3D) A date thats good for everyone an=
d=20
> any volunteers?
>=20
> -adam