Modem Problem Was: lspci -vv

MG plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:53:04 -0700

Mike,
I looked back at one of your earlier posts at the results of "lspci -vv"

           00:0b.0 Serial controler: US Robotics/3Com 56K FaxModem
           Model 5610 (rev 01)

You can try this link http://hazard.com/linux/pci.html
it looks like the same model modem you have, it may help. But, as others have
said external modem (hardware) is the best way to go.

MG