[Fwd: Install-fest and Game-fest coming to your ASU Main Campus soon...]

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:01:59 -0700

Hello PLUGers,
	I mentioned at the last East Side Meeting that ASULUG (and UNUG) were
sponsoring an InstallFest at ASU in April.  Here is our official
announcement.  I also mentioned that we would like to solicit a few
volunteers from PLUG to help with the install day.  Anyone interested,
please email me.  Thanks for the help (that includes the CDs).

Austin
godber@uberhip.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Install-fest and Game-fest coming to your ASU Main Campus soon...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:01:01 -0700 (MST)
From: Monika <monika.s@asu.edu>
To: Arizona State University Linux Users Group <ASULUG@asu.edu>
CC: DL.CMTE.UNCEL.UNUG <UNUG@asu.edu>

Hello Everyone,

The ASULUG and UNUG Install-Fest/Game-Fest is now officially scheduled
for Saturday, April 12th 2003 from 10 AM to 4 PM. The location is BA
L1-21 and L1-21 which is the Business Administration building just south
of the MU. The rooms are located in the basement and have Ethernet
access. We are calling for volunteers for the event. Anyone interested
in helping do installs or miscellaneous things (creating and/or handing
out flyers, CD duplication, power strip/hub/switch donations, etc)
please let us know ASAP. We will be promoting this event heavily on
campus and we see this as an opportunity to improve Linux Awareness and
help our computing community.

Monika <Monika.S@asu.edu>
Jim <Jim.Serio@asu.edu>
Austin <godber@asu.edu>