FS: Geek stuff to PLUG members

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:39:56 -0700

I'm unpacking a lot of my computer lab gear (a year after I've moved
into my new house) and I'm finding a ton of stuff I just don't need
anymore - but I bet someone on this list does.

I have a Compaq Netelligent 24-port managed switch (don't have the rack
mount brackets).  Works great, nice VLAN features.  $50

Sun Sparcstation 10, SM40 processor, 128MB ram, CG6 graphics, floppy.
No CD-ROM or internal drives, but I am including an external 411 drive
case w/ a 1G drive and scsi cable.  $25  (note: this works fine
headless, or use your VGA monitor with an adapter)
I'll throw in a Type 5 keyboard and mouse.

Four KVM cables (vga/ps2 mouse/ps2 keyboard) brand-new in the plastic,
shielded - all 4 for $30.  They are M/M (male2male)

Soundblaster Live! for Mac computers.  PCI sound card - NOT the value
card - works in classic, not sure if it works in OSX  $20

Plextor 50-pin SCSI Plexwriter 12/4/32 - used about 20 times (maybe)
$75

Voodoo2 PCI (works in linux!!) - $5

Soundblaster 16 PCI - $10

AIMS Extreme TV/FM PCI card - $10

Matrox G450 DUALHEAD (Xinerama anyone? Works in Linux!) AGP 32MB $40

Adaptec 2940UW PCI SCSI adapter $20

Advansys 3940U2W PCI SCSI adapter $20

ATI Rage 128 AGP for MAC - $15

All items are pickup from my home (Chandler near Riggs/Cooper)

More stuff to come - PLUG'ers get first shot before it hits eBay.

Gary