Boot record

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:57:08 -0700

Since I just went through this exercise, the minimum needed for Linux is 2
partitions - / and swap. I recommend PartionMagic - it did a great job of
adding the Linux partitions to a hard drive with Win2K installed. After
partitioning the drive, I inserted the installation CD for Linux and in a
few minutes had a dual boot system. Easy, fast, and simple.

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.