Open udp netbios ports.

Entelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
15 Mar 2003 08:39:31 -0700

Theres no need for an attitude, of course I spell check my official
email. I also already have plenty of evidence already to write a
convincing email including all the nmap scans your talking about. I
wouldent be even writing this email if they dident have a public IP (cox
business services, /29 block) and as far as the rest of the evaluation
information, my question was simply if I could do something with those
three open udp ports in theory, not what their overall security issues
are. Also like I said a PIX is not the only option I also pointed out
iptables, personaly I like PIX because it can do protocol fixups and in
this case I am refering to the low end SOHO product PIX 501. However
sorry for going off on a rant in my previous email instead of simply
asking the question.