Linux at ASU Conference?

Jon K plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:47:52 -0700

OK, so what about students,  should they have to register what OS they are=
=20
running with the college?  I'm sure we are on a closely watched sub net, bu=
t=20
does this matter?  what do you think?=20

http://www.asuwebdevil.com/news/391976.html   <-- good read in the State Pr=
ess=20
about computer security.=20