SCO

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:24:50 -0700 (MST)

Am 12. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Jeremy C. Reed so:

> My point was that a lot of non-BSD code is "commercial" too.

Ooops, sorry. That's true. I'm not opposed to "commercial". I'm opposed to
non-Free. If someone can legally commercialize Free Software and make a
living using Free Software, then I think that's awesome.

I understand, however, that some people might not care about their freedoms=
=2E
That's their issue. As long as communication and data transfers are done
with free, open data formats everyone gets to use what they want.

I wish to use software that is and stays free ( as in speech, cost is far
less relevant ).

> There were already BSD and UNIX lawsuits in early 1990's.

Yes. They were insane then. Now they go beyond reasonable insanity.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein