Streaming media grabber

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Mar 2003 19:46:45 -0700

--=-mQVBMTt+YiFBeNIyz/sn

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 17:28, Carl Parrish wrote:
> Anyone know of a good tool for grabbing streaming video? This time I can
> use either a linux or a ::shutter:: M$ tool.=20

I use gstreamer regularly to do soundboard recordings in ogg and flac forma=
ts, I hear it does Video as well, but have never tried. =20

http://www.gstreamer.net/

VirtualDub is Windows only. but it is GPL.  It sucks to have to use windows=
, but at least if you have to you can use GPL applications. ;)

http://www.virtualdub.org/

I'm sure others that videoprocess regularly might know others.

--=20
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnuenterprise.org