Share a Trick?

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Mar 2003 16:34:01 -0700

--=-dDMa1DvgKv+n2rUkEtnB

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 14:31, Steve Jovanovic wrote:

> I'd wound up being asked for contact info often enough that I wanted to
> make things more efficient, so I constructed a vCard and had Outlook
> attach it by default. I don't know of any way of selectively preventing
> vCards from being sent out to certain addresses (like mailing lists),
> while sending them out in all individual correspondence, without
> manually deleting the attachment.

I'm suspecting you are doing this through some 'rule' in Outlook?  I
believe outlook supports more than one "account".  You should be able to
create an 'account' for email lists opposed to one for general
business.  Then make the 'rule' only execute on the business account. =20

This should keep you from having to manually delete attachments.  There
are a few email lists for example do not like 'gpgp signatures'.  For
those lists I have a non-gpgp account I use in Evolution.  Sorry I dont
use Outlook to be of more help.

--=20
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise