Slackware 9.0 RC1 "Sweet!"

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:08:11 -0700

No way! Below is quoted from the Slackware homepage.

"The first release candidate for the upcoming Slackware 9.0 is ready for testing
on ftp.slackware.com. Some of the main components included are the 2.4.20 Linux
kernel, KDE 3.1, GNOME 2.2, and XFree86 4.3.0, as well as gcc-3.2.2 and the
latest development libraries. Enjoy!"

Hot plugging works well, too!

Dennis Kibbe