sh Script to telnet

Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:33:57 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Anoop Gururaj so:

> The problem is that i am executing the script from linux machine to telne=
t to
> another server which is not of linux..it has a hp-unix version...ssh is n=
ot
> configured in the hp-unix machine..
> so i need to make use of telnet only.... .

Do you have access to properly add it to the machine?

Could you run a program indefinitely? Configure ssh to run on port 2222 or
something, then connect there. You'll only be able to login as whoever the
ssh daemon is running as, but since you're trying to login as a specific
user it works out ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.
#  When I sit, I sleep. - Embe Kugler