Home Security software

Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:47:28 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Feb, 2003 schw=E4tzte Kurt Granroth so:

> The one thing that I've never been able to find even a *hint* of is image
> recognition software that can be used via a remote camera.  What I would
> love is a simple (or not so simple) program that given a head shot (or he=
at
> signature or profile), could match it to one of a few known images.

There was an article about someone who wrote something to recognize his cat
for a pet door. It would keep out birds. It was probably /., but might've
been Linux Journal. I think it was one or two years ago that I saw it.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/