azstrut -> free software

George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:08:28 -0700

Did we have LTSP on display at the last installfest?

I have it (LTSP server) running on a 733 586 class machine. Hopefully, by
the next installfest, the server will be a 2.4g P4.

Depending on the date (hint, hint, hint), I should be able to set up the
server and a couple of thin clients for demonstration.

Would this help?

George

-----Original Message-----
Message: 12
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:46:13 -0700 (MST)
From: "der.hans" <PLUGd@LuftHans.com>
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: azstrut -> free software(was Re: Waging War on Business - judo
 anyone?)

Am 12. Feb, 2003 schw=E4tzte Charlie Bullen so:

> Hi, Laura Hyde, who works for AZSTRUT, I think the only paid employee, ca=
me to
> the installfest at GCC and was quite interested in linux in general and L=
inux
> terminal server specifically. They tend to get a lot of substandard boxes
> that would be quite usable as terminals.
>
> I've spoken to her several times and would be glad to work on this

If you can talk to her, please do.

AZOTO would also like to help them move to Free Software.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)
#  -- Kevin Buettner