OT - New radio station in Phoenix

DARREN BROWN plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:43:30 +0000

This station has been around for some time now.  It is great when you can
get it in.  There are parts of the east (west) valley when it fades in &
out.  They have no commericals!!!!  They have a CD rotation setup that keeps
playing all the time.

They have been playing on the air waves, will at least when I started
listen, since June or July of last year.  The best time is at night when the
radio waves travel farther through the sky.  Same thing happens with AM
radio waves.  I can even get a good signal up til Rural and freeway,
sometimes at the airport to.

I wish they would boost their signal, but they only can if people send money
to pay for better equipment.

Regards,
Darren