Motorola's garage sale

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Mar 2003 21:10:27 -0700

--=-hH+t2PoARxtJHXZ9Mcb0

I'll take 3, 24ft satellite dishes and an Iridium division.
Does anyone know if an Iridium satellite can run linux?  Now that would
be cool.
I.e. Hey baby. I've got my own Iridium satellite that runs Gentoo linux
and re-broadcasts MLB games and provides me free satellite internet.
Sigh, what a pathetic loser I am. If only, if only.

On a more serious note, I have no idea what or where this is.  I just
thought the list was a little too quiet.