Linux Program for Win2k Password recovery

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:18:03 -0700

I recently had to recover data from my failing NTFS laptop drive (at
work), and was advised the use of the Knoppix Linux CD (at work) to do
said recovery was a terminable offense, and to do said recovery away
from work.

Indeed, Knoppix and a parallel port zip drive works wonders at
retrieving data from an NTFS-formatted drive emphasizing the fact that
there is no security if an attacker has physical access to the box.

George