not even a newbie

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:43:19 -0700

Craig,

I've been thinking on your response, and the instructor in me keeps sayin=
g=20
that it's important to teach this philosophy, not give clues to it.

Your reply below would have been the best reply possible.  Not the vague =
hints=20
to what he should have done.  So yes, your intentions were correct, your=20
presentation seemed lacking. =20

I apologize for not thinking through my response to you, it should have b=
een=20
what I wrote above.

anthony