Who does major Linux independent work?

Alexander Henry plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:25:41 -0700

Craig White wrote:

>-----
>I've done a number of refurbish NT servers to Linux - but I suspect that
>they were licensed - my customers tend to be licensed or they tend not
>to be my customers.

I remember that the exact reason why that client of his was overhauling
their system was that despite good-faith attempts to be compliant, they
were still $50,000 behind on licencing, and it would be cheaper to just
overhaul the system to OSS and save on future licences than be M$ compliant.

I have had a couple of people respond to my letter, but no the guy I was
thinking about yet.

Thanks for the info Craig.

--Alexander