Off Topic, Cisco router question

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:37:56 -0400

not smtp.... cox won't let you!! :) I meant snmp

anthony

From: tickticker <tickticker@cox.net>
Date: 2003/06/20 Fri PM 02:33:21 EDT
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Off Topic, Cisco router question

When you enter that command, and then get your prompt again... it's done.  I'd say it's something else, turn on logging and setup smtp.  also, try the write mem command instead of copy ru sta.

more info would be nice... model? specs? IOS version? environmental (hot?)

does it only do this after you save your config and then doesn't do it again?  Do you have smartnet?

anthony