project suggestions

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:02:28 -0700

Mike,

Did you and your friend decide how to proceed? Just curious!

Cheers!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
480 945-0798 office
480 945-9197 fax
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Mike
Starke
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:46 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: project suggestions

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:42:27AM -0700, Mark Phillips wrote:
/_Two suggestions:
/_
/_1. Windows based - take a look at Quickbooks. If his needs are simple
/_enough, then the bidding/invoicing part may be adequate. It can also
/_handle his payroll and taxes.
/_
He currently uses Quickbooks. I believe it is more for a register
and a few invoices. From what I understand, it is not as flexible
as he thought for his bidding, etc, hence the spreadsheets.

/_2. If his needs are more complex than what Quickbooks has to offer,
then
/_perhaps a custom application would be needed. Our firm would be
/_interested in presenting a proposal for this application if that is
the
/_direction you choose to go.

I will keep the offer in mind.

-mike