Tired of Being Screwed By Cox (no pun intended)

Adrian Mink plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:28:10 -0700

Despite the overall annoyance factor, I also agree with this policy. At work
I am responsible for dealing with protecting
my end users from spam. (Along with others, it's a big job.) We probably
spend the equivalent of 1 full time employee over
a year between the 3 of us that deal with it the most. You think the company
is going to take that hit? Nope, the customers
will, in higher prices. We drop about 300,000 spam emails every week at the
gateway, and still spend this much time on it.
This helps, and it's only a minor inconvenience.

<snip>