URL links to PDF using OpenOffice

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
13 Jun 2003 10:24:02 -0700

--=-CEZrj1QjPANQaT/18mHx

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 10:03, Karl Bielefeldt wrote:
> > Can Postscript files be merged?
>=20
> I'm not sure if is the proper way to do it or not, but I had success with=
 my latest 60 page term paper by just concatenating the ps files.  In other=
 words:  cat file1.ps file2.ps > combined.ps
>=20
> And then running the ps2pdf utility on the combined.ps file.

Or you can use the psmerge utility (which does approximately the same
thing).  The problem is if all of the PS files are different in some
way, catting them won't work.  If they are all the same (page size,
etc.) it should work reasonably well.  Which package is it in?

[ted@davinci ted]$ rpm -qf `which psmerge`
psutils-1.17-17
[ted@davinci ted]$

		Have fun,