Linux Routing Software

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:29:58 -0700 (MST)

Am 11. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Dennis Davis so:

> Anyone know of any other linux packages for routing other than:
>
> www.mikrotik.com
> www.clarkconnect.com

A very short perusal of clarkconnect made me think of e-smith. There are
several others like that.

> I looking for routing package that is both command-line/GUI,  I know
> some of you will say just go and get a Cisco router (been there,  done
> that,  ready for a new toy/project).

Well, if you want a router you want to play with zebra.

Also, there's the group here that's setup a network to play with it. I
forget the details. Search old mail or wait for one of them to pipe up :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918