ipmasq RH9 problem

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Jun 2003 18:27:37 -0700

  I did a clean install of RH9, after an upgrade from 7.3 messed up my
system.

  Under 7.3 I used ipmasq and a firewall script from David Ranch at
e-infomax.com/ipmasq --- that thing worked beautiful with 7.3 but I
can't get my little network behind the firewall to access the internet.

  My network consists of 3 PC's behind the firewall, network address is
192.168.0.0/24, gateway is eth0, dhcp from cox, presently my ip address
is 68.98.10.73.

  My PC's are 192.168.0.5, .10, .15, gateway is 192.168.0.1. I can
access my window PC's ok, I can ping eth0 ok from the windows machines,
but that is where the network stops.

  I can't ping anything past my eth0 from within. My setup has not
changed only the OS has changed to RH9.0.

  IPV forwarding is enabled in /etc/sysconfig/network, I disabled the RH
default firewall and still no luck.

  Anyone have any ideas? I am sure it is just a simple little thing that
I have overlooked.

  TIA for any help.

  FrankM