Matrix and IMAX

AZ Pete plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 09:32:36 -0700

My wife phoned the Tempe IMAX and the person there said that they were supposed to get The Matrix for June, but didn't.
They didn't say why they hadn't received it.  They went on to say that if they do get the movie it will be in July.  If
they do not get it in July, they most likely will not be getting it at all.

So, we'll see.....

Peter