MailDir and mail apps? [WAS: Re: dot-qmail questions]

Steve Holmes plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:56:16 -0700

I use mutt to read IMAP over my local area network all the time.  The
only down side I know of is it can time out if you go off to some
other sub shell or something and take too long to get back.  But mutt
reads IMAP just fine for me; I use the standard BSD style mail box
files if that makes a difference.