Need access to a local Linux computer via LAN

Liberty Young plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Jun 2003 11:43:10 -0700

Can you not just SSH into the boxen? if you need something like the
graphical linuxconf, you know you can forward X over ssh

ssh -l myusername hisserver.somedomain.net -X

In fact, this is how i am now configuring and installing qmail,
fetchmail, and IMAPS (imap over SSL) to my gateway machine.