[PLUG-announce]Big Datacenter Tour!!

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:06:05 -0700

Alexander Henry wrote:

>> Get to the calendar by clicking the topic on the left memu or the
>> calendar below that.
>> In the upper right is an "Add" button-ish thing.  Click it.
>>

>> If I stare at the calendar any longer I'll go blind.
>

> There is no add button-ish thingie.  The closest thing I can find is
> "submit news", which I did do; but the announcement has not been
> approved by the moderators.
>
> --Alexander

I am sorry, Alexander.  I get the Add button when I am logged in.
However, I am one of the moderators.   Hmm...  Now that I think about
it, I think David or Hans said that submissions to the calendar is
turned off for non-moderators.  Sorry for the confusion.  Send me
different text if you want or I'll just use your announcement and get it
on the calendar.

Your announcement is now posted on the site.

Alan