Epson 1260 (was: /dev/pilot and Evolution)

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
29 Apr 2003 08:17:32 -0700

--=-Tr7wDM+xWNN112PRcsFQ

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 22:46, tickticker wrote:
> I have an epson perfection 1260 attached but I never even tried to get it=
 to=20
> work.  I think that the Epson would have more documented support than the=
=20
> handspring, so I think I will get that going first then that may shed som=
e=20
> light on my USB situation.

Hey, on an unrelated note.  How do you like the 1260?  I was looking at
one of those just the other day.  They're cheap, and anything I scan
doesn't have more than 1200 dpi optical resolution anyway.

	Thanks,
		Ted

--=-Tr7wDM+xWNN112PRcsFQ

--=-Tr7wDM+xWNN112PRcsFQ--